deliverydate指发货日还是到货日,deliverydate
今天小编为大家分享Windows系统下载、Windows系统教程、windows相关应用程序的文章,希望能够帮助到大家!
News Vista 20220517
Finland confirmed its bid for NATO membership as a bulwark against Russia, redrawing the balance of power in Europe after decades of military non-alignment.
芬兰确认将申请加入北约、成为防御俄罗斯的屏障。欧洲国家奉行军事不结盟(政策)数十年,如今各方将重归均势。
The first C919 large passenger jet intended to enter service with China Eastern Airlines completed its debut test flight in Shanghai on Saturday, bringing the official delivery date of the aircraft model for commercial flights one step closer.
东航首架C919大型客机周六在上海完成首次试飞,距离商用机型正式交付日期又近了一步。
Eap句型
原句:
The choices and struggles of backpackers provide a window into a deeper understanding of how the young generation reflects on themselves and the wider society.
模板:…provide a window into a deeper understanding of...
使用场景:总结/文献综述
英语小杂烩20210120
关于“交易与谈判”,有哪些常见表达
1. 对达成交易的期待
It sounds like we're ready to make a deal.听上去,我们差不多成交了。
I really do hope to reach agreement today so we can get this deal off the table.
我确实希望今天能够达成共识。
I hope we can find an arrangement that is suitable and beneficial for us both.
我希望能够找到一个对你我都适用并且有利的解决方案
We've already come to an agreement on price, payment terms, shipping method,and delivery schedule.
对于价格、付款方式、货运方式和送货日期,我们已经达成了共识。
I was hoping we could try to resolve any differences that are still hanging over our heads.
我希望我们能够把我们悬而未决的分歧全部消除。
重点短语: make a deal, reach agreement, get the deal off the table, come to a agreement on, hang over
2. 磋商
We've reached consensus on most of the issues, but we still haven't talked about insurance yet.
我们已经在大部分问题上达成了一致,不过我们还没有讨论过保险问题。
We'll make an exception this time and cover insurance against loss and damages.
我们这次破例给您一个优惠,包含丢失和损坏保险的费用。
We'll also be able to give you a break on the price, meaning a total discount of 6%.
我们将在价格上给您优惠,也就是说有6%的折扣。
My boss's agreed that if your company can cover the insurance, we'll take care of shipping and handling costs.
我的老板同意,如果你们公司承担保险费用,那么我们将承担货运费和装卸费。
重点短语: reach consensus on, make an exception, give sb.a break on price, take care of
3. 成交
Great, it sounds like we have a deal.
Shall we draw up a contract now?
We shouldn't have any problem with that.
我们对此没有任何异议。
So, if all these terms are acceptable to you, I'll get it all into a contract and fax it to you tomorrow morning.
那么,如果您接受了这些条件,我会尽快写入合同并在明早传真给您。
I should be able to get the contract back to you before next Monday.
我应该可以在下周一之前把合同退回给您。
重点短语: draw upa contract
其他短语
apply to 适用于
as long as 只要
change the math considerably数目大大增加
delivery schedule 送货日期
in other words 也就是说
late delivery 延迟交货
make a profit 赢利
no later than 不晚于
payment term 付款方式
purchase price 货品价格
resale margins 转售利润
世界卫生组织招聘国家项目官员,工作地点北京,合同期限2年可续聘,年薪69万,申请截止日期2021年12月3日。申请办法见世卫组织官网➡️网页链接
#每日几句外贸口语# #外贸# #跨境电商#
关于货物运输你一定要会哦[耶][耶][耶]
铁路运
1.你们公司习惯采用哪种运输方式9
联运
What kind of transportation does your firm practice?
2.我们只好安排海陆联运了。
We have to arrange combined transportation by rail and sea.
3.这批货你要空运吗?
Are you going to ship this by air?
4.分批装运怎么样?
How about partial shipment?
5.转运增加费用和受损风险,并且有时可能会延迟交货。
Transshipment adds to the expenses, risks of damage, and sometimesmay delay arrival.
6.在香港转船如何?
What about transshipment at Hong Kong?
7.冯女士,你方能即刻交货吗?
Ms. Feng, can you make prompt delivery?
8.如果我们海运这批货物的话,你认为我们得付多少费用?
How much do you think we'll have to pay if we send the goods by sea?
9.卸货港定在洛杉矶怎么样?
How about making L. A. the unloading port?
装船日期
A: Ms. Feng, can you make prompt deliverye?冯女士,你方能即刻交货吗?
B:“Prompt delivery such terms are not clear, which may likely cause misunderstandinge.“即刻交货”,这样的条款可不大明确,可能引起误会。
e I hope you will effect shipment in October. 我希望贵方在10月份装船。
We are now already in September. I am afraid it is impossible. 现在已经是9月了。恐怕这不行。
Then what is the earliest date we can expect the shipment? 那最快什么时候能装船呢?
By the middle of November. 11月中旬。
wWw.Xtw.com.Cn系统网专业应用软件下载教程,免费windows10系统,win11,办公软件,OA办公系统,OA软件,办公自动化软件,开源系统,移动办公软件等信息,解决一体化的办公方案。
免责声明:本文中引用的各种信息及资料(包括但不限于文字、数据、图表及超链接等)均来源于该信息及资料的相关主体(包括但不限于公司、媒体、协会等机构)的官方网站或公开发表的信息。内容仅供参考使用,不准确地方联系删除处理!
联系邮箱:773537036@qq.com